See Jerry’s interview on Pando Daily’s Pandolist: CEO Coaches. Pando Daily, founded by Sarah Lacy in 2012, is a news site that covers the technology startup ecosystem. Its single goal is to be the site-of-record for that startup root-system and everything that springs up from it, cycle-after-cycle.
1) What is your biggest fear?
The polarization in the United States now.
2) What's one thing you believe in that nearly everyone disagrees with you on?
My approach to presentations, people want me to give them short tips, they don’t want to take the time to learn. If I become a critic, nobody learns.
3) What's the one event in your life, be it personal or professional, that brought
you here today?
When my friend grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and said start this business and do it now.
4) What is one piece of advice you're glad you didn't take?
I should just maintain this as a one man operation and close the door when I'm finished.
5) If you could have any mediocre super power, what would it be?
Reading peoples’ minds for 5 minutes at a time.